Ferries are available to all 3 Aran islands. Inishmore, Inisheer and Inishmaan. Passenger ferry service from Doolin in County Clare and Rossaveal in County Galway. Departures from Doolin start at 9.30 am.(Up to 30 sailings daily). Rossaveal departures start at 10.30am. (Up to 4 sailings daily to each Island)
- Doolin to Inis Óirr: 10-40 minutes depending on operator.
- Doolin to Inis Meáin: Approx 40 minutes.
- Doolin to Inis Mór: Approx 70-90 minutes. Some boats stop at all Islands on the way to Inis Mór.
- Rossaveal to Inis Mór: 40 Minutes
- Rossaveal to Inis Meain: 45 Minutes
- Rossaveal to Inis Óirr: 50 Minutes.
> Aran Ferry Information <
Flights available from Aer Arann Islands at >Inverin <
The Islands Aran Accommodation. See and Do